Our technology platforms
enable you to do business
VISION2020 Advisor Portal
Our VISION2020 Advisor Portal integrates all of our online resources into one cohesive environment. This dynamic resource aggregates the information and tools you, as a financial professional, need to provide the highest levels of service to your clients, and maximize your operational efficiency. The Advisor Portal's powerful features include:
- A personalized dashboard providing "one click" access to your frequently-used resources
- A suite integrating all client and account management tools in one location
- A broad palette of information and tools for daily office management needs
- A robust product suite packaging everything you need to identify and sell the most suitable products and services to your clients
- An advisory services area focused on the many fee-based resources our platform offers
- A collection of programs and services dedicated to business development
- Access to online self-service tools ensuring our home office is accountable to your needs...and much more
The VISION2020 Advisor Portal consolidates our resources into a convenient online experience, adapts to your work style and allows you to leverage your strengths to focus on your clients, and build your business.
Advisor Office Automation Suite
Managing — and growing — your book of business is demanding. Our Office Automation Suite includes a CRM solution, an e-Forms library, e-signature capabilities and a document management system, all of which can be used either individually or as a package, depending upon your needs. The Suite’s goal is to ease the administrative burdens associated with conducting your day-to-day activities. How?
- Log on once.
- Enter data once.
- Pre-populate electronic forms with existing data.
- Have clients sign documents using eSignature
The Office Automation Suite features tools that can be implemented individually, or integrated together, to form the foundation of an automated office:
Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) -
Salesforce, our NO-COST, cloud-based CRM solution, consolidates information on your clients, prospects and leads and is available to you directly from Advisor Portal. Manage activities including letters, emails, and meetings and maintain notes from all client discussions and meetings with the integrated CRM platform.
An eForms library -
An electronic library of more than 15,000 easy-to-find forms from your broker-dealer, clearing firm and partner companies is available in the Electronic Forms Library of the Office Automation Suite. But the eForms Library is more than a repository of forms. It’s a time-saving tool that allows you to retrieve the data you need to populate sections of the form — with a mere click of your mouse. Because the eForms library is integrated with Salesforce and Advisor Portal, forms can be populated with information you’ve previously input.
eSignature capabilities -
The process of capturing client signatures can also be automated with the Advisor Office Automation Suite through the use of eSignatures. The Suite offers two options for capturing eSignatures on eForms: digital and electronic.
Document Management -
Capturing. Organizing. Routing. Retrieval… Simplified. Our SEC/FINRA compliant paperless processing system is an imaging and document repository system that can be accessed by multiple people in your office from any location at any time.
Client Central: Your Solution for Account Management
Client Central is a one-stop repository for your client and account information. Input clients into the system, open and close commission-based accounts, update client and account information, and print account documents.
- Client-based recordkeeping
- Client signs the W9 and customer agreement only once
- Performs real-time error checking
- Enter only the pertinent details of the account; the system assembles the registration wording automatically
- Syncs client data with Salesforce
Commission Report Center
The Commission Report Center is an enhanced commission reporting resource that consolidates advisors' commission information into one easy-to-access tool. The Commission Report Center:
- Includes statements, 12B-1 information, and a line of business summary
- Allows access to view commission information from a high level summary down to details
- Can export information to an Excel spreadsheet or to a PDF
- Gives OSJ managers access to their own information and their supervised downlines
- Contains commission statements for a rolling six-month period.
A Suite of Advisory Models
- Advisor serves as portfolio manager
- Several multi-manager portfolio options
- Third-party platform offering 100 strategies overseen by 50 third-party money managers (assets backed by Prudential and held in custody at Pershing, LLC)
- Third-party money manager programs offered through our partnerships with the industry’s leading firms
- Includes the VISION2020 Wealth Management® Platform, a state-of-the-art investment advisory platform offering four types of managed account solutions and delivering the research products and business tools needed to efficiently manage client assets.
Prudential, Pershing, NFS and their affiliates are not affiliated with AIG Advisor Group
This e-mail encryption service gives advisors the ability to manually encrypt e-mails containing confidential information that they send to clients, ensuring they are sent in a secured fashion. This service is provided at no additional charge.
Forefield Marketing Library
The industry's leading provider of marketing content for financial advisors features a library containing over 3,000 pre-approved resources, including FINRA-reviewed content such as seminar presentations, concept pieces, website resources and newsletters. The library is constantly updated with the most current material to provide to clients and prospects and is fully customizable.
Laser App Enterprise for Transition
The Laser App software allows advisors to populate forms needed to transition their book of business. The technology also integrates with many popular CRM systems.
MyNotifications Email Alert System
The MyNotifications system gives our advisors the option to sign up for proactive email alerts on a variety of topics. From account activities such as outgoing ACAT notifications to home office communications, you can choose the information you want to be alerted to, and can sign up other members of your office to receive them as well.
ServiceNet Online Service Request System
ServiceNet is an online system that accepts and tracks all advisor inquiries including processing requests. Whether submitted online, via fax or over the phone, you can track the status of your requests through a convenient custom view displaying progress on all of your tickets.
Our OneView customized reporting system uses Albridge Solutions technology to provide you with vital business information.
- Online consolidated portfolio and performance reporting solution
- On-demand commission and performance reports
- Account data aggregation from clearing, fund firms AND outside assets including bank accounts and credit cards
- Export client and transaction data for clearing and direct business
- Automatically reconcile client accounts
- Online statements and confirmation delivery
OneView is a web-based consolidated portfolio accounting and performance reporting system that enables advisors to:
- Run reports on clients' entire portfolios, including brokerage accounts, WMP accounts, and accounts held directly at product sponsors
- View information across households
- Analyze entire books of business
- Generate automatic batch processing of reports
NetX360 Brokerage Account Platform
- Pershing’s leading-edge brokerage account management system
- Comprehensive suite of technology tools and information
- Powerful trading engine
- Intra-day account information
- Full range of quote/market research services
- Account summaries integrated into main Client Central system
- Is accessible via single sign on from Advisor Portal
Online Registration Center
The Online Registration Center was created to facilitate the recruiting process for both OSJs and potential recruits. This one-stop, web-based system significantly streamlines the on-boarding process, guiding recruits through the necessary steps and keeping OSJs up-to-date on the status of each registration.
This system is used to complete compliance questionnaires and certification. It enables users to:
- Maintain records of all compliance requirements from one secure website.
- Complete several compliance requirements in on-demand format.
Social Media Dashboard
Advisors can now access the three predominant social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) through the social media dashboard. This easy-to-use application allows advisors to post certain content directly to the sites through the dashboard or send content to the home office for review and approval. Features include:
- Single sign-on
- Ability to view all social media feeds
- Ease of submission process
Streamlined Compliance Tools
- Online review and approval of client transactions
- Interfaces with account management system to produce comprehensive blotters
- Electronic download of all brokerage/non-brokerage business
- No need to physically match and initial order tickets and confirmations
- Electronic retention of trade tickets, confirmations, clearing statements and transaction logs
- Auto-population of all compliance transaction reports
Transaction Review Supervision
- Web-based application to review brokerage/non-brokerage trades in a paperless environment
- Enables supervision of all trades processed through Transaction Review
- Filters transactions through compliance rules
- Codes transactions with flags to indicate suitability (or non-suitability) for the client
- Allows transaction communications to be viewed by a branch manager, advisor, regional manager and compliance