With the collective strength of more than 11,000 experienced financial professionals who are helping hard-working Americans secure their futures and realize their dreams, the broker-dealers of Advisor Group enjoy the strength and power of sophisticated centralized systems and significant resources.
Each of our firms has a unique culture and a long history of supporting financial professionals as they serve the financial needs of their clients.
American Portfolios Financial Services was conceived by a group of like-minded, independent financial services professionals in private practice dedicated to serving their clients by offering sound financial guidance and solid investment advice.
- Established: 2001
- Headquarters: Holbrook, NY
- President & CEO: Lon T. Dolber
For 60 years, FSC Securities has been serving the needs of multiple generations of financial professionals and their clients through a culture that exemplifies the "best of both worlds", combining large-scale resources with smaller-firm collegiality.
- Established: 1958
- Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
- President & CEO: Jeff Sills
- Total Assets Under Administration: $34.6 billion
- Producing Financial Professionals: 857
- Average Tenure: 14 years
Founded 30 years ago, Infinex Financial Group is a broker-dealer powerhouse that prides itself on an unwavering commitment to helping drive bottom-line revenue and build a strong wealth, investment and insurance program.
- Established: 1993
- Headquarters: Meriden, CT
- President & CEO: Stephen Amarante
For true entrepreneurs who achieve at the highest level, Royal Alliance has been offering the rewards of success and the partnership of a group of equally successful and dynamic business owners for the past 50 years.
- Established: 1969
- Headquarters: Jersey City, NJ
- President & CEO: Dmitry Goldin
- Total Assets Under Administration: $138 billion
- Producing Financial Professionals: 2,786
- Average Tenure: 12.8 years*
SagePoint Financial has the new point of view, real point of distinction, and shared point of perspective you and your clients need to succeed in the ever-evolving financial environment.
- Established: 1970
- Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
- President & CEO: Desiree Sii
- Total Assets Under Administration: $45 billion
- Producing Financial Professionals: 1,433
- Average Tenure: 13 years
At Securities America, we’ve built a culture deeply rooted in the belief that the needs of our financial professionals always come first. Our personable expert team stands ready to meet those needs by delivering prompt, high-touch service. We couple that superior service with collaborative technology and leading-edge advisory platforms, as well as proven practice management resources.
- Established: 1984
- Headquarters: Omaha, NE
- President & CEO: Jim Nagengast
- Total Assets Under Administration: $102B
- Producing Financial Professionals: 2,800
- Average Tenure: Over 8 years
At Triad, we pioneered the Hybrid RIA model. It's at the core of who we are. It's what we do, and no one does it better. We strive to service the needs of successful independent financial professionals offering a superior blend of fee- and commission-based solutions to their clients.
- Established: 1998
- Headquarters: Norcross, GA
- President & CEO: Jeffrey Rosenthal
- Total Assets Under Administration: $32B
- Producing Financial Professionals: 640
- Average Tenure: 9 years
Woodbury Financial distinguishes itself by providing personalized support through its system of Regional Vice Presidents who work closely with you to help you define and achieve success.
- Established: 1968
- Headquarters: Oakdale, MN
- President & CEO: Rick Fergesen
- Total Assets Under Administration: $60.1 billion
- Producing Financial Professionals: 1,600
- Average Tenure: 8 years
Ready for an Extraordinary Partnership?
If you are an existing financial professional interested in joining our firm, please complete the form below. All information is confidential.